$1000 BONUS! $250 upon signing,$250 at 60 days and $500 after 6 months!
Great tips and benefits!
Are you reliable? Hardworking? Friendly? Join us!
Half Moon Bay Golf Links is ranked in the Top-18 Best Golf Resorts in North America. Located on the Pacific Coast in beautiful Half Moon Bay CA, Half Moon Bay Golf Links offers a refined working environment and luxury guest experience for golf and restaurant visitors daily.
Enjoy a dynamic and fun working environment
We offer an up-scale diverse working environment that delivers an enjoyable team experience for all of our service professionals. If you enjoy golf, Half Moon Bay Golf Links offers golfing benefits to all full and part time staff members.
You Make the Difference!
Half Moon Bay Golf Links offers breathtaking views of the pacific coast, an amazing casual fireside dining atmosphere and a great menu. You bring the experience to life with your smile and warm welcome, attention to detail and amazing attitude, and application of our sequence in service and hospitality training standards.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with a restaurant service team to greet each guest promptly with a warm smile and great attitude
- Execute Sequence in Service standards for guests making recommendations if needed
- Operate a user-friendly Point of Sale system to deliver food orders to the kitchen and process transactions for guest orders
- Execute side-work to uphold the company brand and insure the next shift is prepared upon arrival.
Here is what you bring to Half Moon Bay Golf Links
- A positive attitude and energetic personality
- Willingness to have fun and possess a drive to deliver a relaxing and refined dining experience
- You care about your teammates and take pride in your work
- Enjoy engaging with people
- Prior restaurant/bartending experience preferred
- Half Moon Bay Golf Links is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Half Moon Bay Golf Links does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Full and part time opportunities available
Greeting and seating customers
Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
Placing to-go orders
Prep or side work
Preparing bill and processing payment
Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
Handling cash accurately
Processing credit cards
Basic math calculations without a calculator
Using Point of Sale software
Using other restaurant software
Using a digital cash register
Operating a variety of equipment, such as fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells, and coffee machines
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.56 per hour PLUS tips!