JOIN US AT ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOCATIONS IN CALIFORNIA!
ENJOY MEAL AND GOLF PRIVILEGES ON TWO OCEANFRONT GOLF COURSES!
UP TO A $1000 SIGNING AND RETENTION BONUS!
The Event and Retail Assistant is responsible for assisting the Event Director in organizing and executing a variety of events from small corporate outings to larger multi-day tournaments. In addition, this position will aid the merchandise manager in our retail golf shop, helping with inventory, creating displays and maintaining high presentation standards. Must have excellent communication and organizational skill sets and be familiar with Excel and Word. Golf knowledge and point of sale system experience are big plusses. This is a high energy position that will require excellent people skills and the ability to work weekends and extended days when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following:
- Assisting our Event team in pre-event organizing, event set-up and event clean up.
- Engaging event guests and ensuring 5-star service standards are met
- Keep golf shop displays looking fresh and regularly rotating merchandise in the golf shop floor
- Responsible for keeping the golf shop stocked with the appropriate amount of merchandise
- Assists the merchandise manager with any needs relating to inventory management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Excellent soft skills/people skills
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Prior retail experience
- Ability to respond timely to guest inquiries and guest incidents
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in guest service
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to be a team player
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Administrative duties when necessary
Assists other departments when necessary
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be computer literate and familiar with excel and word
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- It is inevitable that other duties will arise from time to time. This is not a necessarily exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the proposed position, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks are performed when circumstances require. Annually, performance standards will be reviewed and updated to reflect the acceptable standard of performance for critical tasks required by this position.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Store Discount
- Golf Privileges
- Employee meals
- Every other week
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $20 per hour for qualified applicants